Disappointed Cyberpunk 2077 Players Can Ask For Refunds
The most anticipated game of 2020 is now apologizing to players who have been hit with a deluge of bugs and full-on game crashes. Cyberpunk 2077 developers, CD Projekt Red, recently tweeted to their players explaining the first wave of bug fixes have just released and the next will be coming within the next 7 days. Also, they declared there will be large patches coming in January and February.
- CD Projekt Red apologizes for not showing gameplay on last-gen consoles
- First round of bug fixes just released and the second round will release in the next 7 days
- Two large patches will be released in January and February
- Players can opt to refund their copy of Cyberpunk 2077
- Digital copies are to be refunded through PSN or Xbox
- Boxed copies to be refunded at stores, but can contact email@example.com for more help
- Contact is available until December 21, 2020
This all comes after the onslaught of reports from players on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, expressing the issues of the previous generation with running the game overall. Though asking to give them a chance, they have also expressed the opportunity to refund the game outright, if you are unsatisfied with the game overall.
MORE GAMING DISCUSSIONS ON CHECKPOINT DAILY PODCAST
DAILY GAMING AND ESPORTS PODCAST | AVAILABLE WHEREVER YOU LISTEN TO PODCASTS