DHSS Announced Plan For Visitation At DE’s Long-Term Care Facilities
The Delaware Department of Health and Social Services announced yesterday that long term care facilities with low COVID-19 cases will be allowing visitors. The reopening plan goes into effect on September 8th with some COVID-19 guidelines.
- Eligible facilities must not have had a new positive COVID-19 originate within the last 14 days.
- You must schedule an appointment for a visit.
- Facilities will allow 1-2 visitors per resident.
- Visits will take place in a visitation room near an entrance.
- All visitors must maintain social distancing, wear face masks and practice proper hand hygiene.
To see more details and all of the COVID-19 guidelines, click here.