What We Learned Today! 11/30
Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom on Monday morning from 5:30-9!
- If you still have leftovers from Thanksgiving Day, the safest way to consume them is to throw them away.
- 29% of Americans say they would give up caffeine and social media if that meant they would never feel under weather.
- If you’re looking for the right gift for everyone on your list or looking for a way to subtly drop hints, download the app called HINTED. You can personalize your wish-lists and have access to everyone else’s.
- If you have kiddies and kitties and you’re worried about ornaments, just get a ‘half Christmas tree.’ It’s a faux tree with no bottom so the kids and cats can’t get to your decorations. Plus more room for stacking gifts.
- Princess parties are this Sunday! Tickets are selling out fast so get yours today at mix 995 wjbr. Com
Sign me up for the WJBR email newsletter!
You love WJBR, so join the Insiders Club! Be the first to know about local events, concerts and contests, and get the latest updates with your favorite artists, and more delivered right to your inbox.