According to the Centers for Disease Control, you and your family should have a plan to keep everyone protected against COVID-19. Here is a checklist you can use to keep everyone in your family happy and healthy:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
You should also be prepared if your child’s school or childcare facility is temporarily dismissed or for potential changes at your workplace.