Share Your Story & Inspire Others
If you live or have lived with breast cancer, love someone with breast cancer or worry about your risk for breast cancer, you are part of a global community of women and men whose lives have been touched by the disease.
We want to hear from you. Over the coming weeks, The New Mix 99.5 WJBR will be collecting stories from women and men whose lives and experiences have been shaped by a breast cancer diagnosis.
Sharing your personal story can provide solace to yourself and offer hope for others.
Join the ongoing conversation with others affected by breast cancer below.
Need help on what to say? Consider one of these conversation starters.
- What advice would you give to someone else who just received a diagnosis?
- How has having breast cancer changed your outlook?
- What gives you strength during treatment?
- What support have you found especially helpful?
- What can co-survivors do to help?
If you don’t wish to include your own photo, feel free to click here and save this image to use. Your story should go in the Photo Caption section. Thank you for sharing your story with us.