Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10 !
- Alex Trebek was doing well in his battle against pancreatic cancer. Recently, his health took a turn for the worse and he will undergo another round of chemotherapy. He says he will continue to host Jeopardy as long as he can.
- Peanut butter sales have slumped in the last few years because peanut allergies have increased by 21% since 2010. With alternatives such as almond butter and cashew butter, the nut butter competition is fierce.
- KFC is testing out a new chicken sandwich featuring a piece of fried chicken between two glazed donuts. If you want to try it, just don’t tell your doctor.
- Santa is not coming to the home of an 8 year old boy who spent 3900 dollars in just three weeks purchasing X-box add-ons. He surpassed the family budget and his mom is afraid she won’t be able to feed her two kids.
- There’s a plumber named James Anderson who fixed a boiler for a 91 year old woman completely free of charge. He’s helped over 2,000 elderly and vulnerable people with free or low-cost plumbing services since 2017.