Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10 !
- Millennials are freaking out because there’s a shortage of White claw spiked seltzer. White Claw confirmed that they have the best in the business and they are working on the shortage.
- Meanwhile, a booze behemoth says millennials are drinking more to deal with the stress of their children. A Facebook group called “Moms Who Need Wine” has over 700,000 members.
- It was a great weekend to be a sports fan in this area! The Blue Hens beat Rhode Island, the blue rocks are off to their championship, Elena Delle Donne broke some WNBA records, the Ravens made history and of course the Eagles won.
- Jessie broke her wrist three times, which we learned during out new game called ‘Liar, Liar.’ Each morning at 7:30, we are both going to reveal a fact and if you can determine who’s lying, you will be the winner.
- An anonymous Florida man spent about $50,000 to purchase $100 generators to send down the Bahamas for Hurricane Dorian Relief.