Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-10!
1) The sea gulls in Antigua are just as annoying as they are at home. Everyone’s hungry here because a cat jumped in my lap as I was eating lunch yesterday.
2) It really is a Chick-fil-a employee’s pleasure to serve you. A guy suffered a flat tire in the drive through at Chick-fil-a. The employees helped him change the tire and gave him more food incase his was too cold.
3) You have until tomorrow to take advantage of Amtrak’s “Get Lost in the Ride Sale.” You can get great deals on Acela or Northeast Regional train service tickets for destinations along the Northeast Corridor.
4) There’s so much to do in so little time! It’s our last day of vacation and we are all going snorkeling and soaking it all in!
5) Starting Monday, you can enter to win a luxury included vacation to any Sandals resort and experience a slice of paradise for yourself!