Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- When you buy new clothes, make sure to wash them before you wear them! Dyes and fabric from the manufacturer can cause a rash. Also, think about all the people who tried on the garment before you!
- Posting personal information on Instagram such as your pet’s name, your mom’s maiden name, your birthday, or where you were born can leave you vulnerable to fraud. This data is often used as passwords and answers to security questions.
- A 74 year old British woman put her health at risk when she donated kidney to a complete stranger. Four years later, she met the recipient whose life she saved.
- Wallet hub doesn’t know anything! They ranked Wilmington, Delaware 177/180 on their list of best and worst places to raise a family.
- A wedding tradition is dying. More brides and grooms and opting for a gift free wedding. In modern times, people live together before they get married and don’t get married until they are financially stable.