Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- Over half of US workers have trouble eating healthy at work and 68% of those people think their employer should help them get healthy.
- There’s a new food craze becoming increasingly popular. People are grilling insects and other bugs instead of meat.
- A Georgia man found a hummingbird that had an injured wing. He named it Buzz and took time nursing it back to health. Every year, Buzz comes back for a visit to say thank you!
- We are in our first heat wave of 2019! A heatwave is three or more days of temperatures that are 90 degrees are higher. It’s going to be 90 degrees today and tomorrow. On Friday, we will see a high of 94. Drink lots of water and check on your neighbors.
- Get away this summer! AMTRAK is offering 2 for 1 fare that can be used to book trips for two along the northeast corridor! The sale is valid on all Acela and Northeast Regional train service operating between Norfolk, Va. and Boston but you must travel together!