Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- It’s opening day for baseball! The Phillies take on the Atlanta Braves today at Citizen’s Bank Park at 3:05.
- Naps are good for you!! A 10-20 minute nap every day can lower your blood pressure.
- Kitty the cat and Leila the Chihuahua are an inseparable pair and came to an Animal Shelter in Boston together. Kitty threw a fit every time she was separated from Leila. The two were adopted into their new fur-ever home together.
- Between sleeping for 7 hours per night and spending 4 hours per day laying down and relaxing, the average person spends 36 years of their life in bed.
- If you feel like you’re catching a cold or a cough, ditch the cough syrup. Studies show that chocolate is a better cough suppressant. It tastes better too!