Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- Another close call for eclipse watchers in Florida! The star-gazing occupants of a Honda CRV were evacuated safely after the high tide rolled in while they were watching the super blood wolf moon on Sunday night. No word on the damage of the car but nobody was injured.
- Apple is making it a lot easier to separate you from your money. Applepay is coming to Target, Taco Bell, and Dunkin Donuts. Customers can securely pay with their phone or apple watch.
- A Wisconsin man is in desperate need of anger management therapy. After he found out that his wife damaged his action figures, he did the logical thing and took an ax to all of his expensive items including the TV and the car.
- A viral thread on reddit asked people what simple tasks they cannot do and some include snapping fingers, whistling, and winking.
- If you want your kids to excel in school, plan that family vacation! Most teachers agree that travels’ positive impact can extend to a student’s education and career.