Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- It’s the third day of 2019 and there’s already a dangerously stupid challenge that people are participating in. Netflix is warning people not to attempt the ‘Birdbox Challenge’ in which people carry out activities blind folded.
- Vladimir Putin calendars are flying off shelves in Japan. Some of the pictures feature Vlad shirtless in a hot tub, flexing his guns at the gym, and playing in the snow with his beloved dogs.
- If you’re strapped for cash, check your closets for American girl dolls from the 80’s and 90’s because some could be worth thousands.
- Women sleep better next to their dogs than their cats and even their significant others. So go ahead, snuggle up next to your pooch and kick your husband out.
- Most people give up on their New Year’s resolutions by January 12th. If you want to be successful, set realistic goals and share those goals with loved ones so they hold you accountable. We believe in you!