Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-9 !
- If you like the smell of fried chicken, KFC released a yule log that will fill your house with the aroma of Colonel Sander’s secret recipe. Within a few hours, it sold out.
- Christmas tree can be hazardous to our four legged friends! Oils produced from fir trees can irritate their mouths and stomachs, pine needles can be toxic, and tree water can poison your pet after just a few licks.
- Vitamin water is offering $100,000 to someone who is willing to give up their smart phone for an entire year. The contestant will walk away with ten grand if they can make it 6 months.
- One of the hot toys this holiday season is ‘The Poopsie Slime Surprise Unicorn’ and yes it’s exactly what it sounds like- A unicorn that poops slime.
- The Clearview Vocal Ensemble, our winners of the Jingle Bell Radio choir contest, blew us away this morning with their beautiful talent. They will be opening up for Jim Brickman’s a joyful Christmas tomorrow at the Play House in Wilmington! Tickets are still available.