Deanna’s 40th Birthday Celebration Was A Hit!
Somehow, my amazing team here at WJBR was able to surprise the heck out of me.
Not only did they compile audio tracks of my family and friends wishing me well, but they snuck my mom into the studio and brought allll the amazing treats.
I mean, what’s a 40th birthday celebration if it doesn’t include absolutely everything!?
Mom gifted flowers and beautiful oragami earrings she purchased at the Philadelphia Flower Show.
EJ bought truffles from Bevan’s in Media, Chris Leonard grabbed donuts and an oreo ice cream cake, and the influx of calls from listeners was overwhelmingly heart-warming.
If I could have dreamed my birthday into existence, I wouldn’t have been able to imagine a day like this,
Word on the street is there was even a call put in to AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys to see if he would call in. Sadly, he is busy overseas. There’s always next year…
I wish everyone experiences a day like this, where forces come together to make you feel special. And we’re just getting started!
If I could give any advice to someone who is getting older and reaching the 40s it would be:
- Don’t pay attention to anyone’s opinion of you because the people who mind don’t matter and the people who matter don’t mind
- Live your life for TODAY, time spent worrying about tomorrow won’t change what’s to come and time spent reflecting on yesterday is a waste because it’s all said and done.
- Be 100% authentically yourself. No matter what anyone tells you.
- Everyone is going through something, and their attitude is usually a reflection of that. Don’t take anything too personally.
- Set your boundaries. Don’t be afraid to say no. Only you can take care of you.
If you can try and live by those, you will start to find peace.
Deanna’s 40th Birthday Celebration Was A Hit! See the photos below: