The Wailers Together Again at the 23rd Annual Peoples Festival Tribute to Bob Marley!
The Queen ● Saturday, July 29th ● 2-10 p.m. Free outside vendors and tickets are available for $35 to watch the show!
Some of the most iconic Reggae and World Beat artists will bring non-stop music from two stages at the 23rd Annual Tribute to Bob Marley at the Tubman Garrett Park on the Wilmington Riverfront.
Headlining this year are Bob’s good friends and fellow musicians, Family Man and Junior Marvin leading his legendary band, The Wailers. Also performing for her first time in Wilmington is dancehall queen Tanya Stephens, as well as Bob Marley’s grandson Jo-Mersa Marley, brass band The Soul Rebels and Richard Raw.
New to The Peoples Festival this year is a Hometown Heroes’ stage featuring some of the hottest up and coming artists in the region: Spokey Speaky, Hoochi Coochi, Nalani and Sarina and more.
In addition to the music, the Festival includes many interactive areas:
• Fun for kids of all ages in the Children’s Village
• Massage, Reiki and other pampering opportunities at the Healing Garden
• One of a kind items at the World Crafts Marketplace
• Creative expression at the Live Art Corner
• Cooling off in the Bamboo Rain Hut
• Caribbean, Mexican, Thai, American and other specialties at the International Food Court
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.peoplesfestival.com.