Dressing up your pet for Halloween is probably just as important as dressing up your kid. The Howl-O-Ween Pet Costume Contest could win you a $500 Concord Pet Foods & Supplies Gift Card!
Submit your pets picture below or on the JBR mobile app now!
Voting starts right away, so don’t just sit there wagging your tail
You have until November 1st to submit and vote, so the sooner you submit your pet’s picture, the better chance you have to win!
Mix 99.5 WJBR Howl-O-Ween Pet Costume
These rules apply to the Howl-O-Ween Pet Costume Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WJBR (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.wjbr.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on October 12, 2020 and will end on November 1, 2020.
- Photos must be in gif, jpeg, jpg, or png and may not be larger than 500 MB. Entrants must fill in all required fields, including name, email, phone number and date of birth in the online entry form. Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of the Station. A pet may only be entered a maximum of one (1) time.
- Each Photo submitted may feature only the pet and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by any laws, or materials that may otherwise infringe on the rights of a third party. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that professional photographs (i.e., photographs taken by a photographer who was paid to take such photographs) are not eligible unless the entrant has rights to post that Photo. The Photo may not invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Station shall have the right to disqualify any entrant if it determines that the Photo contains copyrighted material or material that infringes on the rights of another; indecent or otherwise offensive material such as violence or drug abuse; or if such Photo contains material that is deemed to be unsuitable for a public audience. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18years of age or older, own a pet as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland or New Jersey, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility. Station may require winner to provide proof of pet ownership upon request.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded. The Prize is five hundred dollars ($500) in Concord Pet Foods and Supplies gift cards awarded as ten (10) fifty dollar ($50) gift cards. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $500. The gift cards will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by its issuer. Gift cards are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will they be replaced if lost or stolen.
- All prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 812 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE 19809, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within timeframe set by WJBR staff. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) winner will be selected as follows:
- All eligible Photos will be uploaded to the Station website and will be placed on the Contest designated voting page for public voting beginning at 12:00am ET on October 12, 2019 and ending at 11:59pm ET on November 1, 2020. Listeners are permitted to submit one (1) vote per hour. The winner will be chosen based on the amount of votes accumulated and the entrant who submitted the Photo with the most votes will be deemed the Prize winner, upon confirmation of eligibility.
- In the event of a tie, the Station will randomly select the Prize winner from the Photos who tied with the most votes.
- Winner need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- The winner will be announced on-air Monday, November 2, 2020. After announcement is made, the winner will be notified by the Station by telephone. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) at the sole discretion of the Station from the entrant with the next highest number of votes.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at wjbr.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 812 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE 19809, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.