How To Make A Snow Volcano
Looking for something to do with the family on this snowy white day? How about making a snow volcano? All the details below.
- 2 spoonfuls of baking soda
- 1 spoonful dish soap
- a few drops of food coloring
- 30 ml vinegar
- small container
- Take the plastic cup/water bottle and place it on the ground.
- Build up snow around the cup. Keep the opening of the cup free of snow. Pack the snow tightly.
- Add everything into the cup, except the vinegar.
- Add the vinegar when you are ready for the eruptions.
- Stand back and enjoy!
Sign me up for the WJBR email newsletter!
You love WJBR, so join the Insiders Club! Be the first to know about local events, concerts and contests, and get the latest updates with your favorite artists, and more delivered right to your inbox.