Many states are reopening and/or loosening up restrictions. However, COVID-19 is still alive and well. It’s up to us to stay protected. According to Healthline, here are 7 simple ways to protect yourself.
1. Disinfect your cell phone. A study shows that most Americans check their phones 52 times a day.
2. Disinfect your computer at least once per day and keyboards and mice once per week.
3. Keep glasses and sunglasses clean since you are likely to touch them as well as your face.
4. Wipe down car handles and door handles.
5. Disinfect your purse and wallet with a disinfectant wipe.
6. Wash your masks after each use, either in the laundry or soak them in soap or detergent.
7. When taking public transportation, practice social distancing, wear your mask and use good hand hygiene.