The YMCA of Delaware is distributing non-perishable food staples at select locations. Food will be distributed on a first-come first served basis between 9am-12 pm or while supplies last. You do not need to pre-register.
- Wednesday, April 29 – Brandywine YMCA- 3 Mount Lebanon Road, Wilmington, DE 19803
- Wednesday, April 29 – Western YMCA- 2600 Kirkwood Highway, Newark, DE 19711
- Thursday, April 30 – Bear-Glasgow YMCA- 351 George Williams Way, Newark, DE 19702 (rain date May 1)
- Thursday, April 30 -Central YMCA- 501 West Eleventh Street, Wilmington, DE 19801 (rain date May 1)
- Tuesday, May 5 – Dover YMCA- 1137 South State Street, Dover, DE 19901
- Tuesday, May 5 – Sussex YMCA- 20080 Church Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Thursday, May 7 – Middletown YMCA- 404 N. Cass Street, Middletown, DE 19709
The Food Bank of Delaware’s Back Pack Program will be held at each of the locations on Fridays from 8am-10am or while supplies last.The program provides weekend meals for children in need.