Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- If you’re trying to stay healthy, put the ear muffs on. Nestle just released pints of edible fudge brownie batter and funfetti cookie dough. They will be available in most retailers by the end of the month.
- Sometimes there’s just no explanation for things. A woman tried to throw out a frozen doll twice! She was shocked when Elsa kept returning to her home. She ended up sending the doll to a friend who lives 2,000 miles away.
- ‘Smart’ trash bins are coming to Wilmington. They will be equipped with GPS capability so the public works department can track trash collection in real time.
- Kids say and do the darndest things. Officers in California responded to reports a young girl in the backseat of a car holding up a sign that said “Help, she’s not my mom!” When cops pulled the car over, it turns out the woman was the child’s mom.
- 75 year old, Linda Herring was honored in her hometown of Oxford, Iowa. Over the last 50 years, she fostered more than 600 children. Linda has given a home to kids no matter what age, what specials needs, and would even travel to pick them up.