Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- A Charlie Brown Christmas is on Tonight at 8 pm on ABC!
- A woman named Kristina came up with a brilliant hack to end the temper tantrums while shopping with the little ones. When her daughter wants a toy, instead of being mean mommy and saying no, she takes a picture of her daughter holding the toy and sends it to Santa.
- You don’t have to be fan of Star Wars to be a fan of Baby Yoda. You can preorder your very own baby Yoda, unfortunately he won’t be here for Christmas.
- What is the worst Christmas present you’ve ever received? A poll reveals answers like aluminum flip flops, a box of corks, a peacock shirt, and a huge rubber duck. You can voice your opinion on the matter now on our Facebook page at facebook.com/mix995wjbr.
- A young man by the name of Jamal Hinton has been celebrating Thanksgiving for the past three years with a complete stranger who mistakenly thought she was texting her grandson but instead texted Jamal. After realizing it wasn’t actually his grandmother, he still asked if he could come over for Thanksgiving. Wanda Dench responded, of course, that’s what grandmothers are for, and they just celebrated their 4th thanksgiving tomorrow.