Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- The Dela-bear could be back in town. There were multiple bear sightings in North Wilmington early this morning! If you see him, do not approach him. Call 9-11.
- Wet, cold weather has damaged the potato crop in Idaho causing a French fry shortage! It’s the biggest fry shortage since 2010.
- If you are bad at wrapping gifts, don’t sweat it. Gift recipients are more likely to like a gift that is poorly wrapped because the expectation of what is inside is lowered.
- Are you sleep deprived? You need to be extra careful! People who don’t get enough rest are more likely to make place keeping errors and have a shorter attention span.
- An 86 year old British man was extremely lonely after he lost his wife. Students at a secondary school invited him to have lunch and now he eats with them four days a week. He says he would be lost without them.