Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- If you still have leftovers from Thanksgiving, you may want to get rid of them because they are bad by now. The CDC reports that most food poisoning outbreaks occur around Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Between Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, you probably charged too much on your credit card. Consider charging a little bit more because it’s Giving Tuesday and non-profits could use your help.
- A physician from Bear…. Delaware named Mohammad Ali was on jeopardy last night! He tried to take down a two day champion but he did not have the correct response for final jeopardy. Ali came in third place and walked away with $1000.
- A man lost his wedding ring when he took off his glove on the top of Mount Hancock in New Hampshire. He posted it on a Facebook group for hiking enthusiasts. One hiker brought his metal detector to the top of the mountain and found it!
- There are two types of people. People who fill their gas tank when it’s half empty and people who live life on the edge and coast into the gas station. I am the second person and I am not alone!