Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- Whoever was in the office yesterday was looking up recipes for the perfect Cranberry sauce and left it on the printer. Don’t forget the lemon zest and the pepper.
- If your kids are filling up on bread this Thanksgiving, you should let them. A nutritionist says that even pickiest eaters have the ability to self-regulate what they need to eat and they will balance it out over the following few days.
- AAA predicts that it will be the second most traveled thanksgiving weekend on record. 55 million Americans are expected to travel more than 50 miles. Tomorrow afternoon will be the worst time to be on the roads.
- It’s going to be so windy on Thanksgiving Day that balloons may not fly during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade.
- Thanks to your generosity, we collected 714 turkeys for the Ministry of Caring during Turkeython 2019. 3500 who may have been without a Thanksgiving meal will now have one.