Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- Ice cream thieves are on the run in California. Video surveillance caught a couple stealing ice cream from a home during an open house. Another realtor caught the same couple stealing candle holders from a different house!
- Despite our anecdotal research, another survey came out and said that 1/3 of Americans hate cranberry sauce the most.
- If you wanted to purchase the gifts from “The Twelve Days of Christmas” for that special someone, it will set you back more than $170,000. It’s not the partridge that’s so expensive, it’s the pear tree!
- Based on names, some children who are going to be on Santa’s naughty list this year are Jack, Harry, Oliver, Ella, Isabella and Amelia.
- It’s World Television Day! We all watch TV. Our listeners really miss TV shows like Three’s Company, Golden Girls, Scandal, and I Love Lucy.