Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- Disney Plus is less than one week old and accounts have already been compromised. If $6.99 per month is out of your budget for another streaming service, you can find an account on the dark web for $3.00
- Marie Kondo encourages us to get rid of things that no longer spark joy. Lucky for us, she’s selling some joy sparking items such as chopstick dishes and candles.
- It’s the end of an era. 5 below will soon have to change its name because they will be selling products that cost more than 5 dollars.
- Ladybugs are so much more than the official state bug of Delaware. They kill a lot of pests and bacteria in plants that can make us sick. Loads of ladybugs were released into the crops at the second chance farm in Delaware.
- The “future Mrs. Gorman” made quite an entrance at her California wedding when she arrived in a fire truck. The LA county fire department responded to the scene of a major traffic jam when they saw the bride and her two bridesmaids trekking to her wedding ceremony. The fire crews gave her a lift so she wouldn’t be late to her wedding.