Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- ¼ of American’s will go into debt during the holiday season and will be stuck with holiday bills until March. The average budget is $972 but Americans overspend by $500. It’s the thought that counts!
- Hallmark may have the perfect way for you to pay off that holiday debt. They’re looking for someone to watch 24 Hallmark movies and send out social media updates. The perfect candidate is a US citizen over the age of 18 and a lover of all things Christmas. You will be paid $1,000 and be supplied with a Hallmark movie watching kit.
- Apple released the new Mac Book Pro. It has a lot of power and features that are necessary for content creators and gamers but it starts at $2400.
- If that’s out of your budget, you can get a new iPhone charger that is decorated with Christmas lights for just $15.
- 60% American’s admit to hiding candy from their spouse and children. If you’re looking for hidden candy in your house check sock drawers, vegetable bags in the freezer, and maybe even a non-functioning hallway light covering.