veryday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- White Castle opened its first location in Arizona. A line of over 200 people formed a half hour before the opening. By the afternoon, the burger joint had a two hour wait, had to institute a 60 sliders limit per customer, suspend online orders, and postpone delivery.
- Jeff Bezos is no longer the richest man in the world. Amazon is spending more than $800 million over the next few months to make one day shipping standard for Prime customers.
- According to Walmart, it’s already time to start your holiday shopping! The store launched its Early Deals Drop to make up for a condensed holiday shopping season because Thanksgiving is so late.
- Toy Story may not be as fictional as we thought. A camera at a bar in England caught footage of a plush flamingo making an escape from the claw machine. Staff members came into work to find a bunch of game prizes scattered across the front entryway.
- If you didn’t get your chicken sandwich from Popeye’s, they are coming back sometime in November. That’s all we know, but Popeye’s is hiring more people to help prepare restaurants for the demand.