Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
1) Happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary to the hot dog in the fridge!
2) Read the labels on baby food! 95% of baby food tested positive for toxic metals such as led, arsenic, and mercury. Stay away from baby food that is carrot, rice or sweet potato based.
3) Newport has been using revenue collected from ticketing motorists for town expenses instead of following state law and putting it in the Victim’s Compensation Fund. Our listeners also find that driving through Newport is a huge speed trap.
4) If you see kids trick or treating with blue pumpkins, just be aware that they may have special needs. They could be autistic and/or non-verbal so be sure to give them candy even if they don’t say trick-or-treat.
5) A short haired terrier named Duchess ran away from her home in Boca Raton. Her parents didn’t want to give up and kept paying the annual microchip fee. 12 years later, she was found under a shed over 1,000 miles away in Pittsburgh and the family was reunited.