Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- The average American has not made a new friend in five years, but the good news is we have more Instagram followers.
- It’s way back Wednesday! The phone book still exists. It’s much thinner than it used to be but it was near the mailboxes in my neighborhood.
- 7/11 is selling containers of edible cookie dough made with Reese’s Peanut butter cups. It’s a versatile snack because you can eat it raw or bake it.
- A Florida woman is the first patient to become free of breast cancer thanks to a vaccine. Lee Merker was diagnosed at an early stage and her doctor asked if she wanted to try an experimental vaccine. She went for it and the tumor was eliminated.
- It takes a village! One farmer in Idaho wasn’t able to harvest all of his potato crops in time before a deep freeze. Other farmers sent their workers and members of the community rallied to help save his crop. They were successful.