veryday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- Our work fridge is full of veggies and meatballs from an event three weeks ago, an opened bottle of white wine, and of course the infamous hot dog.
- If you’re dealing with depression switching to Mediterranean diet may make you feel better. In a study, those who switched reported that their symptoms improved while those who continued eating processed foods said their symptoms stayed the same.
- BREAKING: Fortnite has been down since 2 pm yesterday! Users are forced to interact with their friends and families until the game is back up!
- If you love your pumpkin spice latte, you may be getting ripped off. Starbucks introduced the drink in 2003, but it didn’t actually contain pumpkin until 2015. It still contains a very small amount of pumpkin but 90% of the drink is synthetic chemicals and preservatives.
- Remember Carson King? He held up a sign at a college football game saying his Busch supply was low and asked people to venmo him beer money. When he went viral, he vowed to donate the money to the University of Iowa’s Stead Family Children’s Hospital. Busch and Venmo both matched donations and to date he raised 3 million dollars.