Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- An Apple Watch saved a man’s life when he fell off of his bike. He had the “Hard Fall” feature enabled so after 30 seconds of no response, the watch called 911 and alerted his emergency contacts.
- The Social Security Administration predicts that baby girl names like Palmer, Meaghan, and Adalee will be popular in 2020. Some unique names our listeners have heard are ABCDE, Noemmy, and Maryzita!
- If you’re looking for a new pet, some dogs were rescued from the devastation of hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas. They will be up for adoption soon at the Brandywine Valley SPCA.
- A Woman was able to board a Delta flight in Orlando without a boarding pass or photo ID. Flight attendants called police and the woman was removed. TSA had to pat down every passenger and search every bag before the flight could depart to Atlanta.
- More than 2400 families in Dallas, TX received a letter that their medical debt was paid off. Lake Point Church donated more than 2.7 million dollars to pay off the debt in full, in hopes that everyone will participate in one act of kindness each day for 40 days.