Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- Move over Punxsutawney Phil and Gus! There’s a new groundhog in Delaware. His name is Chunk and he was caught stealing and eating fruits and veggies from Jeff Permar’s garden in Middletown. He now has over 13,000 instagram followers.
- Disney’s new sky gondola stalled and left passengers stranded on the ride for about three hours. Luckily, nobody was injured.
- 2/3 parents give their kids an allowance. Rates have gone up since we were kids; the average allowance for chores is about $30 per week.
- If you’re trying to lose weight, eating alone may make it easier. According to a study, we eat up to 50% more when dining with family.
- A five year old cancer survivor used his birthday wish to ask for toys to donate to the hospital that saved him. Weston Newsanger collected over 1200 cups of playdoh, 1,000 dinosaurs, and hundreds of other toys to give to the kids at Penn State Children’s Hospital.