Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- It’s going to be 92 degrees on Wednesday, but at least we’re not in Montana where they got more than 3 feet of snow in September.
- If you text and drive, the cops will find you! Police are cracking down on distracted driving in unmarked cars.
- There are LAWS when you’re drinking the CLAW. One woman in Florida was arrested after drinking White Claw Spiked Seltzer behind the wheel. She told police, she didn’t think it was illegal.
- If you pick up the tab for everyone while dining out in hopes of getting credit card rewards, you may actually be paying more than your fair share of the tab.
- A couple who were high school sweethearts finally tied the knot after 63 years apart. Anette and Bob both married other people and lost their spouses within a few years of each other. Bob googled Anette and drove 500 miles to be reunited with his true love.