Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- If you want take a one way trip and move to Mars, your diet will consist of fake eggs, insects, algae, and milk. There’s no pizza on Mars.
- Don’t back up on 95! The exit to 896 was closed earlier this morning and drivers were pulling over and backing up their car on a busy interstate to avoid tolls. The exit has since been re-opened.
- Even though couples divide household chores, a majority of women still do both the cooking and shopping. Don’t say you help! You both live there!
- Loyalty is a powerful motivator that can override virtues like honesty. Research finds that many people would not turn in a family member if they have committed a crime.
- 13 children who lost their firefighter fathers in 9/11 are honoring their fathers’ legacy because they all just graduated from the FDNY training academy.