Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10 !
- Starbucks is cutting back on complicated drinks that baristas hate to make such as the Unicorn Frappuccino. They slow down lines and cause bottlenecks which annoy employees and customers.
- America has a fat cat epidemic. More than 50% of cats are overweight or obese. It may look cute but it can cause problems for your feline friend such as joint pain.
- If you’re an adult and you miss trick-or-treating, you can head to the Chaddsford Winery. They will have adult trick-or-treating every weekend starting this weekend through October 27th. Instead of candy, you’re trick-or-treating for food and wine pairings.
- A 94 year old Great Grandma named Hilda went under the needle to become the oldest woman to ever get a tattoo! She got her late husband’s initials to celebrate his birthday.
- The Milton Zombie festival will rise from the dead! It was previously cancelled but public outcry led organizers to move the fun down to Dewey Beach on October 19th.