Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-10 !
- If you need to get some chores done over the weekend, here are some of the top songs people put in their cleaning playlist: Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars, Girls Like You by Maroon 5, and Pretty Hurts by Beyonce. You might as well just listen to us while you clean.
- Hallmark released the “Countdown to Christmas” movie schedule and I’ve already seen Christmas decorations in the stores. It’s still summer!
- A shoebox full of love letters was returned to their original author after 70 years. Kim Rowe came across the letters and asked her Facebook network to help locate the owner. 88 year old Norma Hall Beasley wrote them to her husband Bob. She was reunited with the letters just a few months after he passed away.
- Mark Geradot, whose wife shot and killed former UD official Meredith Chapman before turning the gun on herself, will be interview on ABC’s 2020 tonight.
- It’s finally the weekend and there’s a lot going on around town including the Brandywine Festival of the Arts, the Odessa Brewfest, the Heart Walk and the Mushroom festival. Details here!