Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10 !
- We’re not sure who we work with. Someone left a Wawa hotdog in the refrigerator with a date of August 18th.
- Since the great chicken sandwich debate began between Chick-Fil-A and Popeye’s, Popeye’s made 23.25 million dollars in advertising value from the viral feud.
- Enjoy the french fries and the wine! Just keep a positive attitude. Having an optimistic outlook on life is linked to exceptional longevity.
- Our mobile devices are listening to us. Jessie is not the only one with ads showing up for items that she thought or talked about.
- 8 year old, Christian Moore, saw one of his classmates crying on the first day of school. He grabbed the boy’s hand and walked him into the classroom. The photo his proud mother took of him has gone viral.