Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-10 !
- Happy Hour at Starbucks starts at 3 today. They’re offering half price Frappuccino’s for a Grande or larger.
- A high school in California is requiring students to lock up their cell phones in a magnetically sealed pouch. Even though teachers have seen positive results, one researcher thinks it will cause anxiety which may be just as distracting.
- People who take and post a lot of selfies are seen as less likeable and more insecure than those who take posies, even if the content on their page is similar.
- Tomorrow is move in day for new students at the University of Delaware! Expect traffic in Newark between 8 am- 2 pm.
- 13 year old Zaria and 18 year old Hailey Willard are making Delaware proud. They have been reading bed time stories on Facebook live every night since March for kids who may have parents who are too busy to read to them.