Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- A Wisconsin family was trying to eat healthy but they found a live frog in their salad greens. The frog escaped overnight but they were able to return the package for a refund. Stick with French fries!
- Over 93,000 shelter pets found their fur-ever homes during the clear the shelters effort over the weekend.
- Great news if you hate being a nag. Your digital assistant will do the dirty work for you and will send a friendly reminder to your roommates, spouse, and kids to do chores!
- Wearing a wedding dress doesn’t have to be a once in a life time event! Dawn Winfield Hunt, of the UK, loves hers so much, she wears it all the time! She’s gone to a bar, festival and even went paddle boarding in her gown.
- You’re never too old to conquer your fears! 103 year old Katherine Hodges celebrated her birthday by breaking a world record as the oldest female tandem sky diver.