Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-10!
- If you give your dog pig ear treats, throw them away immediately. They have been recalled due to a Salmonella outbreak. 93 people in 27 states have been infected after handling them.
- Since we’re storming Area 51 and the Bermuda triangle, we might as well storm Loch Ness to “find that big boy” because Nessie can’t hide from us all.
- Amanda Knox is getting married! She’s asking friends and family to raise 10,000 so she can put on a space themed wedding.
- Your landlord is NOT your friend! A new website has emerged and it gives landlords advice on how to legally take advantage of their tenants. Read your lease carefully!
- An Iowa carpenter named Dale saved every penny he ever earned. His dying wish was to send small town Iowa kids to college because he did not have the opportunity. He left behind about 3 million dollars and gave 33 kids the gift of an education. Dale’s one condition: Pay it forward.