Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- If you’re polite while driving and let people merge in front of you, you’re contributing to traffic. Zipper merging, in which driver merge late, can reduce congestion by up to 40%.
- If you’re a fan of sleeping with the fan on, it’s not good. It can circulate pollen and dust and dry out your skin and nasal passage.
- One bridezilla is mad at her fiancé for not getting a second job to pay for her 80,000 dollar dream wedding. She had to quit her job to plan this wedding and she’s seeking advice on what to do.
- More than 80% of participants fail to score a 3/3 on the world’s shortest IQ test. If you take the test, don’t go with your first impulse to answer. Think about it.
- A Colorado company is trying to make the middle seat passenger on an airplane more comfortable. In the design, the middle seat is slightly staggered behind, and below, the window and aisle seats on either side, giving the passenger an additional 3 inches of space.