Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- If you use Waze, you can set it so Cookie Monster gives you directions. He may be hard to understand and he is not sharing his cookies.
- Music can put your mind at ease. Research conducted at the University of Pennsylvania suggests that music can be used as an alternative to sedative drugs in reducing patient anxiety before a procedure that requires anesthesia.
- Women could benefit from quitting alcohol. A study showed that women, who had consumed alcohol in the past then stopped, noticed a favorable change in their mental health.
- Be sure to read and follow any and all warning signs. A guy on Assateague Island learned that the hard way after attempting to pet one of the ponies, in spite of signs that warn against interacting with the animals. The pony made its message clear by kicking the guy right in the groin.
- An animal shelter in Oklahoma posted pictures of the dogs dressed up as aliens and encouraged people to come storm the shelter. Several of the pets have new fur-ever homes and over $2200 has been raised.