Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- Lion King did pretty well this weekend, bringing in over $530 million. Critics gave the film a 55% on rotten tomatoes because the lions had no facial expressions.
- There’s an app called ‘Parent Taxi’ that charges the kids for rides in the form of chores. The app keeps track of the miles and calculates what chores are appropriate payments for the rides.
- A new bill will allow Oregon students to use mental health days as excused absences. The goal of this bill is to take the stigma away from mental health in a state that has one of the country’s highest suicide rates.
- HGTV renovated the old Brady Brunch house and you can enter to win a stay there. You have until September 11th to submit a 30-90 second video explaining why you deserve to win. Along with your stay for up to 6 guests, you’ll win roundtrip airfare, a 25,000 cash prize, and LA activities.
- 2 year old Kenneth Allen gave his parents a scare when he went missing. Within a few minutes of calling police, the boy and his toy tractor were found at the tilt-a-whirl at the county fair just a block away from his house.