Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- iHop is celebrating their 61st birthday by selling short stacks of pancakes for 58 cents, honoring the year 1958.
- A live action take on The Little Mermaid is in the works. There’s a social media campaign to cast Gordon Ramsey as the angry Chef Louie and Guy Fieri as Ursula.
- Naomi Campbell is a huge germ-phobe. Whenever she flies, commercial or private, she breaks out disposable gloves to wipe down the seat and everything around her, puts down a seat cover, and then puts on a mask to avoid germs.
- Grainger Smith and his wife turned an unthinkable tragedy into something good. After their three year old son passed away, they made the decision to donate his organs and the tiny red-headed hero saved two lives.
- If you love carbs a vitamin company may have the perfect gig for you. They want you to only eat beige foods such as bread, pasta, and rice for a short period of time while taking their multivitamin.