Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- A major fight broke out the happiest place on earth! At least two grown men and two grown women, who are all family members, were involved in a fight that was captured on video at Disneyland in California.
- Today is ‘cow appreciation day’ and Chick-fil-a will serve a free entree to anyone dressed up as a cow. Cow inspired accessories are accepted!
- Pregnant women need more personal space! Researchers say moms-to-be prefer to keep a protective bubble around themselves because they are more aware of danger to their unborn baby.
- A Colorado Sheriff’s Bloodhound found a missing 12 year old girl. After the duo searched for two hours in 90 degree heat, they found Brianna Weinart, who had been missing for 20 hours, in a cactus dense area.
- If you’re wondering how far away to live from your parents or in-laws, the ideal answer is 15-45 minutes. It’s close enough to see each other for family occasions but far enough to make it difficult to show up unannounced.