Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Monday morning from 5:30-10!
- 150 million hot dogs were consumed yesterday on the 4th of July. 77 were consumed by Joey Chestnut who won the Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating contest for the fourth straight year in a row.
- If they survive the winter, wasps are now forming super nests that can be the size of a Volkswagen Beetle with as many as 15,000 wasps inside.
- Shelter dogs in Florida who are scared of fireworks were comforted by inmates who read to them, played with them, and fed them treats.
- A genius mother created a scavenger hunt with her kids’ cellphones that forced them to do chores before they got the phones back.
- If you’re off to the Jersey Shore, stay out of the water. An 800 pound Great White Shark named Miss May has been pinged near Cape May, NJ. OCEARCH is also waiting for a ping from a Tiger shark named Lando!