Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Friday morning from 5:30-10!
- American’s will spend 1 billion dollars on beer and fireworks for Fourth of July! We also eat 150 million hot dogs.
- A diner in Arkansas created a menu item called “My Girlfriend isn’t Hungry” it consists of extra fries, chicken tenders, or mozzarella sticks so when the food comes you can share without going hungry.
- A 9 year old boy who is aspiring to become police officer named Brady raised $87,000 to provide bullet proof vests for K9 officers.
- A few tips to say safe if you are setting off fireworks- make sure they are legal, do not relight a dud or try to light professional fireworks, and make sure you don’t point the fireworks towards your body. You might as well leave it to the professionals and come out this weekend. To find out where there will be fireworks check out mix995wjbr.com
- There is no excuse to drink and drive! The Delaware office of Highway Safety is partnering with LYFT to offer a discount code. Text “SoberLift” to 99000; you will get a code to redeem within the Lyft app and receive $15 towards your next ride.