Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- I might be taking a trip to Disney World. They just released wine pops for adults to cool down while enjoying the happiest place on earth. Flavors include white sangria, sparking strawberry, and mango mimosa.
- If you’re looking for bargains in the summer avoid shopping for school supplies and outdoor gear. There will be better prices in the fall.
- If you share your mobile device with toddlers, be sure to put it in airplane mode. A two year old girl bought her new family a $430 couch on Amazon with their one click feature.
- A Minnesota pizza place created a new pie called “It’s Kind of a Big Dill.” The pie is topped with Canadian bacon, dill pickles, garlic dill sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- If you’re traveling over the holiday, you might want to leave today or wake up really early Thursday. Almost 49 million Americans will be traveling 50 miles or more and traffic is expected to be the worst tomorrow between 4:30 and 6:30pm.